Popout Maps - Zurich
Our Price £3.99 With Free UK Delivery On All Orders Saving £1.00 (20%)
Popout Maps - Zurich
Handy, pocket-size, pop-up Zurich map. Ideal to pop in a pocket or handbag for quick reference while exploring the city. Explore Zurich with ease with the help of this genuinely pocket-sized, pop-up map. Small in size yet big on detail, this compact, dependable, city map will ensure you don't miss a thing.
- Includes 2 PopOut maps: an overview of the greater city area and a detailed street map of central Zurich
- Additional maps of the area surrounding Zurich and the transport system are also included
- Handy, self-folding, tourist map is small enough to fit in your pocket yet offers extensive coverage of the city in an easy-to-use format
- Thorough street index is also featured and cross-referenced to the map so you can easily find your destination
- Hotels, restaurants, stores and attractions are all included on the map
- Detailed central Zurich PopOut Map
- Greater Zurich PopOut Map
- Transport map showing S-Bahn, bus and boat services
- Zurich locator map
Fold size: 95mm x 130mm Sheet size: 215mm x 250mm (per sheet; 2 sheets) Approx scale: 1:8,000 (central map) 1:28,000 (greater map). Scale to be used as a guideline only.
We pride ourselves on providing a fast, efficient service and therefore we aim to dispatch all orders received before 3:30pm on the same day.
Free Standard UK Delivery
We offer free UK delivery via Whistl 3-day service as standard on orders up to a value of £50 which usually takes working 3 days for delivery. Orders in excess of this value will be upgraded free of charge to 24hr courier. Need it fast? we offer a selection of shipping upgrades at the checkout stage.
The Dash 14 day – ‘No Questions Asked’ Returns Policy
Provided you return the item(s) to us in an unused and resaleable condition along with its original packaging…
We guarantee that if you change your mind for any reason within 14 days of purchase, you are free to return your item(s) to us for exchange or full refund
Beyond our 'No Questions Asked' period we will of course, happily accept items being returned as a result of damage or packing errors. In each of these cases we will provide you with a freepost address for the return of the item(s).