Footprint Travel Handbook - Brazil
Our Price £13.59 With Free UK Delivery On All Orders Saving £3.40 (20%)
Relax on one of Salvador's white-sand beaches and smell the rich spicy cooking of Bahia, or hike in the mountains that overlook Rio de Janeiro. Spot all manner of rare wildlife along the waterways of the Pantanal and explore the lush forest and waterfalls of the Goias Cerrado. Footprint's seventh edition of the Brazil guide is perfect for the adventurous traveller wanting to get off the beaten track and explore South America's largest and most diverse country. This guide is jam-packed with information about the country's eclectic carnivals, passionate sporting events, vast biodiversity and spectacular scenery.
- Great coverage of Amazonia and the adventure travel scene including caving, canoeing, scuba-diving, hang-gliding, para-gliding and many more
- Loaded with information and suggestions on how to get off the beaten track, from dune-trekking in Olinda to birdwatching in Minas
- Includes comprehensive listings from the Mardi Gras celebrations in Rio to the traditional parades and hippy festivals in Cidade de Goias and Bahia
- Plus all the usual accommodation, eating and drinking listings for every budget
- Full-colour planning section to inspire travellers and help you find the best experiences
We pride ourselves on providing a fast, efficient service and therefore we aim to dispatch all orders received before 3:30pm on the same day.
Free Standard UK Delivery
We offer free UK delivery via Whistl 3-day service as standard on orders up to a value of £50 which usually takes working 3 days for delivery. Orders in excess of this value will be upgraded free of charge to 24hr courier. Need it fast? we offer a selection of shipping upgrades at the checkout stage.
The Dash 14 day – ‘No Questions Asked’ Returns Policy
Provided you return the item(s) to us in an unused and resaleable condition along with its original packaging…
We guarantee that if you change your mind for any reason within 14 days of purchase, you are free to return your item(s) to us for exchange or full refund
Beyond our 'No Questions Asked' period we will of course, happily accept items being returned as a result of damage or packing errors. In each of these cases we will provide you with a freepost address for the return of the item(s).