Michelin Green Guide - Languedoc Gorges Du Tarn
Our Price £13.59 With Free UK Delivery On All Orders Saving £3.40 (20%)
Michelin Green Guide - Languedoc Roussillon Green Guide. (English Text)
The updated 2017 Michelin Green Guide Languedoc Roussillon Tarn Gorges is your key to explore the dramatic south central area of France, from the Lozère region south to the Mediterranean and west along the Spanish border, and discover its varied landscapes and exciting history. The guide, with its color photos and maps, offers suggestions for activities, driving tours, and great places to eat and stay. With Michelin’s famed starrating system for reviewing attractions and trusted advice, you can craft your own unforgettable adventure.
· 8th edition, revised and updated, with full-color photos and plenty of details travelers look for.
· Attractions reviewed and rated, using Michelin’s renowned star-rating system, from the 3-star Millau Viaduct, the longest bridge in the world, to the 1-star town of LaGrasse and its 11th century humpbacked
· Driving tours abound in this guide, and you’ll find plenty of walking tours too. Michelin’s multiple walking and driving tours offer a more in-depth, personal experience of the area.
· Walk-throughs of major museums, galleries, churches and attractions; includes illustrations to zoom in on the highlights and masterpieces.
· Sidebars throughout the guide on such intriguing topics as the definition of true Roquefort cheese and Catalan Midsummer celebrations.
· Illustrated sections on the region of Languedoc, Roussillon and Tarn Gorges today, its history, language and literature, architecture, art and culture, and nature—written by experts in their fields.
· Detailed visitor information given for every attraction, including opening hours, entry fees, tour times, phone, website. Michelin area and city maps.
· Includes recommendations for great places to eat and stay for every budget.
· Travelers to the French regions of Languedoc, Roussillon and the Tarn Gorges looking for comprehensive, detailed travel information.
· Discerning travelers seeking unique, enriching travel experiences.
|Activity||Dining Out, Travel|
We pride ourselves on providing a fast, efficient service and therefore we aim to dispatch all orders received before 3:30pm on the same day.
Free Standard UK Delivery
We offer free UK delivery via Whistl 3-day service as standard on orders up to a value of £50 which usually takes working 3 days for delivery. Orders in excess of this value will be upgraded free of charge to 24hr courier. Need it fast? we offer a selection of shipping upgrades at the checkout stage.
The Dash 14 day – ‘No Questions Asked’ Returns Policy
Provided you return the item(s) to us in an unused and resaleable condition along with its original packaging…
We guarantee that if you change your mind for any reason within 14 days of purchase, you are free to return your item(s) to us for exchange or full refund
Beyond our 'No Questions Asked' period we will of course, happily accept items being returned as a result of damage or packing errors. In each of these cases we will provide you with a freepost address for the return of the item(s).