Trailblazer - Pennine Way: Edale To Kirk Yetholm
Our Price £10.49 With Free UK Delivery On All Orders Saving £3.50 (25%)
Trailblazer - The Pennine Way
The Pennine Way, Britain’s best-known National Trail, winds for 253* miles (407.5 km) over wild moorland and through quiet dales following the backbone of northern England. Crossing three national parks – the Peak District, Yorkshire Dales and Northumberland – this superb footpath showcases Britain’s finest upland scenery, while touching the literary landscape of the Brontë family and Roman history along Hadrian’s Wall.
* 268 miles (429km) including optional side routes
GPS waypoints for this route can be found in the 'GPS waypoints' section.
- Practical information for all budgets – what to see, where to eat, where to stay: B&Bs, hotels, campsites, bunkhouses, bothies, hostels, pubs
- Itineraries for all walkers – whether hiking the entire route or sampling highlights on day walks or short breaks. Detailed public transport information for all access points
- Includes 138 detailed walking maps: the largest-scale maps available – At just under 1:20,000 (8cm or 3 1/8 inches to one mile) these are bigger than even the most detailed walking maps currently available in the shops
- Unique mapping features – walking times, directions, tricky junctions, places to stay, places to eat, points of interest. These are not general-purpose maps but fully edited maps drawn by walkers for walkers
New for this edition:
- Extra colour mapping in stage sections (1 stage per page) and trail profiles
- 50+ extra GPS reference points aid tricky navigational areas
- Recent route changes eg Dufton, incorporated onto maps
- All accommodation and where to eat information updated
|Product Region||Derbyshire, Yorkshire|
We pride ourselves on providing a fast, efficient service and therefore we aim to dispatch all orders received before 3:30pm on the same day.
Free Standard UK Delivery
We offer free UK delivery via Whistl 3-day service as standard on orders up to a value of £50 which usually takes working 3 days for delivery. Orders in excess of this value will be upgraded free of charge to 24hr courier. Need it fast? we offer a selection of shipping upgrades at the checkout stage.
The Dash 14 day – ‘No Questions Asked’ Returns Policy
Provided you return the item(s) to us in an unused and resaleable condition along with its original packaging…
We guarantee that if you change your mind for any reason within 14 days of purchase, you are free to return your item(s) to us for exchange or full refund
Beyond our 'No Questions Asked' period we will of course, happily accept items being returned as a result of damage or packing errors. In each of these cases we will provide you with a freepost address for the return of the item(s).