Trailblazer - Exmoor & North Devon Coast Path
Our Price £9.59 With Free UK Delivery On All Orders Saving £2.40 (20%)
Trailblazer - The Exmoor & North Devon Coast Path (South West Coast Path Part 1 - Minehead to Bude)
This new guide covers the first section of the South West Coast Path, from Minehead to Bude (125 miles). This spectacular route passes through the Exmoor National Park following the highest coastline in England (over 800ft), through numerous idyllic villages such as Lynton and Clovelly, around Barnstaple Bay and Hartland Point to the seaside resort of Bude just over the border with Cornwall.
- 68 maps – 15 town and village plans and 53 large-scale walking maps – at just under 1:20,000 – showing route times, gradients, where to stay, interesting features; includes GPS waypoints
- ltineraries for all walkers – whether walking the route in its entirety over 10 days or sampling the highlights on day walks and short breaks
- Practical information for all budgets – Where to stay (campsites, hostels, B&Bs, pubs and hotels), where to eat, what to see
- Comprehensive public transport information for daywalks – all access points on the path
New South-West Coast Path 3-title series
PART 1: Exmoor & North Devon Coast Path
PART 2: Cornwall Coast Path
PART 3: Dorset & South Devon Coast Path
1. Unique mapping features – In many walking guidebooks the reader has to read a route description then try to relate it to the map. Our guides are much easier to use because walking directions, tricky junctions, places to stay and eat, points of interest and walking times are all written onto the maps themselves in the places to which they apply. With their uncluttered clarity, these are not general-purpose maps but fully-edited maps drawn by walkers for walkers.
2. An all-in-one guide – Trailblazer guides include practical information not usually found in walking guides to the UK: places to stay, places to eat, attractions along the way and public transport information.
3. Part 1 of new South West Coast Path series
We pride ourselves on providing a fast, efficient service and therefore we aim to dispatch all orders received before 3:30pm on the same day.
Free Standard UK Delivery
We offer free UK delivery via Whistl 3-day service as standard on orders up to a value of £50 which usually takes working 3 days for delivery. Orders in excess of this value will be upgraded free of charge to 24hr courier. Need it fast? we offer a selection of shipping upgrades at the checkout stage.
The Dash 14 day – ‘No Questions Asked’ Returns Policy
Provided you return the item(s) to us in an unused and resaleable condition along with its original packaging…
We guarantee that if you change your mind for any reason within 14 days of purchase, you are free to return your item(s) to us for exchange or full refund
Beyond our 'No Questions Asked' period we will of course, happily accept items being returned as a result of damage or packing errors. In each of these cases we will provide you with a freepost address for the return of the item(s).