OS Landranger - 157 - St David’s & Haverfordwest
157 St David's & Haverfordwest Landranger Map
2 cm to 1 km or 1¼ inches to 1 mile
The OS Landranger Map is the ideal map for planning the perfect day out. Whether visiting town or country, a wealth of visitor attractions, including National Trust properties, museums, gardens, golf courses and castles, are illustrated. The 1:50k scale mapping provides an ideal compromise between detail and coverage whilst still retaining topographical and contour properties.
157 St David's Haverfordwest featuring:
Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Pembrokeshire CP
Daugleddau Trail (Not to be shown) Landsker Borderlands Trail
South of the Landsker (Not to be shown-all
Pembrokeshire Coast Path (National Trail) Dyfed
Milford Haven/Aberdaugleddau St David’s
OS Landranger map features include:
• Roads, railways and ferry routes
• Paths, national trails and cycle routes
• National Trust areas
• Forestry Commission land
• National Parks
• Tourist information and places of interest
• Camping and caravan sites
• Picnic areas and viewpoints
• Rights-of-way information for England and Wales.
This series features 204 maps each covering 40km x 40km (25 miles x 25 miles)
How to access the digital version of this map
This map comes with a digital version which you can download to your smartphone or tablet.
Go to OS.uk/redeem for more details (terms and conditions apply).
Scratch off the panel on the inside cover of the map to reveal a code, you are then just three easy steps away from downloading your digital map.
If the scratch panel has already been scratched off or if you have any problems downloading your map, please call the OS Customer Service Centre on 03456 050505.
|Activity||Cycling, Horse Riding, Walking|
|Product Country||UK, Wales|
- OS Landranger Active - 157 - St David’s & HaverfordwestRRP £14.99 Our Price £10.49 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £4.50 (30%)
- Rough Guide - WalesRRP £14.99 Our Price £10.49 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £4.50 (30%)
- Cassini Revised New - St David's & Haverfordwest (1901-1912)RRP £9.99 Our Price £4.99 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £5.00 (50.1%)
- Cicerone - National Trail - The Wales Coast Path (NT)RRP £14.95 Our Price £10.46 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £4.49 (30%)