Lonely Planet - Travel Guide - West Africa
This is a special order item therefore not held in stock. Please allow 5-7 working days for delivery.
Keen to experience the best of West Africa but not sure where to start? Take a slow boat to Timbuktu, camp under the Sahara's starry skies, hike through ancient Dogon Country, discover cosmopolitan Abidjan and kick-back on Ghana's palm-fringed beaches.
This guide covers: Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Côte d’Ivoire, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone and Togo.
- 165 detailed and easy-to-use maps
- Essential safety information
- Unrivalled activities and courses information
- Green index to make your travels eco-friendly
- Tailored itineraries to ease planning