Lonely Planet - Travel Guide - Indonesia
Lonely Planet guide books are renowned for their first-hand approach, up-to-date maps and commitment to providing the best, impartial and objective information for travelers.
Discover a kaleidoscope of cultures, find surfing nirvana on a palm-fringed island or get up close to orang-utans in Borneo's jungle - plan the Indonesian adventure of a lifetime with this comprehensive guide.
- over 200 detailed maps to guide your travels
- tips on idyllic beach getaways and crystal-clear snorkelling spots
- spice-lover's guide to Indonesia's classic cuisine
- know your kraton from your kretek - comprehensive language guide and glossary
- up-to-date advice on security issues and visa regulations
Please Note: This title will be specially ordered from our suppliers, please allow 5-7 days for delivery.