Goldeneye - Cycling Country Lanes - Kent
Goldeneye Kent Cycling Map Guide
Cycling Country Lanes & Traffic-Free Family Routes
The Goldeneye Cycling Country Lanes series provides clear, easy to use and easy to follow cycling maps which Illustrates: a) Commissioned circular routes in purple. b) Traffic-Free Family Cycling Trails (e.g. The Granite Way, Camel Trail, High Peak Trails), and c) The National Cycle Network routes (e.g. NCN27, NCN1 etc).
Working very closely with Sustrans (The National Cycle Network) to provide their up-to-date routes. The scale of this series mapping (from 1:100,000 to 1:126,720) is designed to be ideal for touring the UK's cycle paths and minor roads.
Goldeneye have been producing these maps for the past 15 years in which time received some wonderful reviews from the Cycling Press
• 117mm x 240mm
• Matt laminated for foul-weather protection
• Ideal scale for touring (@ 1:126,720/2 miles to 1 inch)
• 17 circular routes overprinted on the Map
Traffic-Free Family Cycling Trails:
- The Crab & Winkle Way
- The Viking Coastal Trail
- Bewl Water and Bedgebury Forest, to name a few.
- The Heron Trail, NCN 18
- The Coast to Cathedral, NCN 16 & 17
- The Ashford - Tunbridge Wells route, NCN 18.
National Cycle Network routes that cross Kent:
- NCN 1 (Garden of England)
- NCN 2 Dover - Rye
- NCN 17 Rochester - Maidstone
- NCN 18 Canterbury - Tunbridge Wells.
Cycle Hire Centres included
Kent is a county of great variety which makes it an interesting cycling destination. The landscape ranges from rolling agricultural pastures to wooded hills and quaint villages. Its proximity to London and the suburbs makes it a draw for those seeking the joy of the open road, and the opportunity to assuage a thirst with a village cream tea or a frothy jug of Kentish ale.