Footprint Travel Handbook - Central America
Formerly part of the legendary 'Travellers' Bible', this new edition of Footprint's guide to Central America has been extensively researched and updated. Taking you along the Ruta Maya, through beautiful colonial cities and sleepy villages, to deserted beaches and lush rainforests, it provides recommendations for all budgets on where to eat, sleep and sample tequila, as well as the low-down on the region's best fiestas and adventure activities. Covers Guatemala, Belize, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama as well as the Yucatán Peninsula in Mexico.
- Includes essential information on travelling between all the countries in the region
- Each country and region has an overview map, local information and detailed street maps
- Detailed listings for all budgets covering accommodation, food and activites
- Includes information on transport within each region to help you plan
- Comprehensive mapping and planning sections