Footprint Travel Handbook - Borneo
Perfect for anyone with a sense of adventure, Borneo packs a punch. Footprint's fully revised and updated 3rd edition Borneo Handbook covers everything travellers need to know about getting off the beaten path and discovering this beautiful island.The third largest island in the world, largely jungle-covered and still relatively undiscovered, it's easy to see whatattracts adventurous travellers to Borneo. With its numerous pristine national parks, some of the world's best dive sites, unique flora and fauna (including of course the Orangutan) this is one of the world's last frontiers. Footprint's 3rd edition Borneo Handbook has been fully revised and updated to help travellers get the very most from their trip, with detailed listings on where to eat, sleep and play, great maps to show how to get around, plus a fantastic background and history section all helping visitors get to grips with the island's rich and diverse culture.
- Intrepid, adventurous destination
- In-depth coverage of the island's environmental issues
- Get to understand the culture and support the local community
- Comprehensive coverage of South Kalimantan
- Provides descriptions of jungle treks and where to see dolphins, turtles and orang-utans
|Product Country||Brunei, Indonesia, Malasysia, Singapore|