Footprint Focus Guide - Kilimanjaro & Northern Tanzania
Watch as elephants graze on open plains and giraffes crane their necks to the azure African sky. From wildlife spotting to lazy days on the beach, Footprint Focus Kilimanjaro & Northern Tanzania will help you make the most out of a trip to this exciting African nation. The jewel of Africa's east coast invites travellers to visit its incredible scenery and history - from the towering peak of Africa's tallest mountain Kilimanjaro to the birthplace of humanity in Ngorongoro Crater, this guide covers the top attractions while including enough lesser-known sights to keep your hunger for adventure at bay. Concise and yet loaded with practical and detailed advice on visiting this unique African nation, the Footprint Focus guide to Kilimanjaro & Northern Tanzania will set you up for the adventure of a lifetime without weighing you down.The content of Footprint Focus Kilimanjaro & Northern Tanzania guide has been extracted from Footprint's Tanzania Handbook.
- Small, compact soft cover guide
- Featuring main attractions and little-known sights, this concise guide is ideal for both the intrepid explorer and the holidaymaker
- Up-to-date recommendations of great places to stay and eat
- Covers Dar es Salaam, the main entry point to Tanzania
- Highlights map of the region plus detailed street maps to important towns and cities