Lonely Planet - Travel Guide - Finland
Lonely Planet guide books are renowned for their first-hand approach, up-to-date maps and commitment to providing the best, impartial and objective information for travelers.
Santa obviously gave gifts to his homeland first. The ethereal aurora borealis dancing across indigo skies, midnight sun to hike under, stylish cities for hectic fun and pristine wilderness for quiet contemplation. Unlock the secrets of this northern nation with our inspiring and insightful guide.
- EXPLORE - kayak, hike and bike with our practical activities chapter
- BE INSPIRED – colour highlights and tailored itineraries help you make the most of your trip
- STAY IN STYLE – discerning sleeping options for all budgets, from waterside wooden cottages to sleek boutique hotels
- IMMERSE YOURSELF – the Kalevala to Kaurismäki, folk festivals to urban design – incisive arts and culture coverage gets you under the skin
- SPEAK UP – be understood with our user-friendly language chapter and pronunciation guide