Lonely Planet - Travel Guide - China
Welcome to China: vast, ambitious, proud, and transforming like never before. Speed down alleyways on your Beijing bicycle, slurp steaming noodles in the shadow of a Shanghai skyscraper and wake up spellbound to the desertscapes on Xinjiang. Whether you seek the Terracotta Warriors of ancient Xi'an or a few moments with the pandas of Chengdu, this bestselling guidebook will take you through the heart of China.
- BE INSPIRED by the wonders of the Middle Kingdom - this guide offers the best coverage available, from the Great Wall to the high passes of Tibet
- TALK THE TALK and find what you want with handy Chinese script throughout
- UNWIND your qi in the most chic hostels, guest-houses and hotels
- CONNECT with the real China - scintillating History and Culture chapters
- FIND IT YOURSELF with 261 easy-to-use