Collins Nicholson - Waterways Guide - Norfolk Broads
Our Price £7.99 With Free UK Delivery On All Orders Saving £2.00 (20%)
Waterways Guide 8: Norfolk Broads
Practical and comprehensive guide covering the canals and waterways of the Broads National Park, including the Norfolk and Suffolk Broads and the Rivers Waveney, Yare, Bure, Ant, Thurne and Chet. The Broads (the Norfolk and Suffolk Broads) are one of Britain's best-known holiday boating areas.
They make up Britain's largest and most important protected wetland and are a national park providing a home to some of the rarest plants and animals in the country. A unique and enchanting wetland, with over 125 miles of lock-free, navigable tidal waters, all waiting to be explored.
This practical A5 guide with 'lie flat' spiral binding and 'book mark' back cover flap is for everyone wishing to explore the Broads, from day visitor to those planning a holiday. Practical boating, navigation and tourist information is shown on detailed Ordnance Survey mapping.
• Getting onto the water and where to hire all types of craft, whether for a week-long boating holiday on a motor launch or hiring a rowing boat for an hour.
• Boating need to know and navigation notes plus information on boat trips.
• History, local services, where to eat out and information on places to visit in the area.
• Lots of information on walking and cycling and angling for those who want to spend some time on dry land.
• Information regarding keeping safe on and by the water plus disabled access.
• Includes information on the flora and fauna that you are likely to see in the area.
• Postcodes have been included - ideal for sat navs.
The map detail includes boatyards, moorings, slipways, bridges and bridge clearances, water points, fuel, rubbish and recycling points, pump out, electric boat recharging points, fishing platforms, information centres, places to visit as well as enlarged insets of Breydon Bridge and Breydon Water as well as a street plan of Norwich. Nicholson's - The bestselling Guides to Britain's Waterways.
We pride ourselves on providing a fast, efficient service and therefore we aim to dispatch all orders received before 3:30pm on the same day.
Free Standard UK Delivery
We offer free UK delivery via Whistl 3-day service as standard on orders up to a value of £50 which usually takes working 3 days for delivery. Orders in excess of this value will be upgraded free of charge to 24hr courier. Need it fast? we offer a selection of shipping upgrades at the checkout stage.
The Dash 14 day – ‘No Questions Asked’ Returns Policy
Provided you return the item(s) to us in an unused and resaleable condition along with its original packaging…
We guarantee that if you change your mind for any reason within 14 days of purchase, you are free to return your item(s) to us for exchange or full refund
Beyond our 'No Questions Asked' period we will of course, happily accept items being returned as a result of damage or packing errors. In each of these cases we will provide you with a freepost address for the return of the item(s).
- AA - Walker's Map 22 - The Norfolk BroadsRRP £7.99
Our Price £6.39 With Free UK Delivery On All Orders Saving £1.60 (20%)
- Trailblazer - Norfolk Coast Path And Peddars WayRRP £11.99
Our Price £9.59 With Free UK Delivery On All Orders Saving £2.40 (20%)
- Cicerone Walking In NorfolkRRP £12.95
Our Price £10.36 With Free UK Delivery On All Orders Saving £2.59 (20%)