Footprint Travel Handbook - Peru
Our Price £13.59 With Free UK Delivery On All Orders Saving £3.40 (20%)
Whether you want to experience the wild nightlife of Lima or the exotic wildlife of the jungles of Manu and Tambopata, surf at one of the world's top breaks or discover lost Inca cities high in the Andes, Footprint's eighth edition of the highly acclaimed Peru Handbook will show you how. The ultimate guide to getting off the Gringo Trail, the Peru Handbook provides unparalleled coverage on the country's ruins, fiestas, hotels and restaurants and other attractions that will take the more adventurous traveller off the beaten track.
- Discover the unique wildlife of the rainforest with extensive coverage of the jungles of Manu and Tambopata
- Author Ben Box has travelled in Peru for over 20 years and knows the region intimately
- Provides suggestions of activities for the adventurous traveller, from whitewater rafting to mountain climbing in the Cordillera Blanca
- Tips and advice on how to escape the crowds and take alternative treks to Machu Picchu
- In-depth background section tells you everything you ever wanted to know about the Incas
We pride ourselves on providing a fast, efficient service and therefore we aim to dispatch all orders received before 3:30pm on the same day.
Free Standard UK Delivery
We offer free UK delivery via Whistl 3-day service as standard on orders up to a value of £50 which usually takes working 3 days for delivery. Orders in excess of this value will be upgraded free of charge to 24hr courier. Need it fast? we offer a selection of shipping upgrades at the checkout stage.
The Dash 14 day – ‘No Questions Asked’ Returns Policy
Provided you return the item(s) to us in an unused and resaleable condition along with its original packaging…
We guarantee that if you change your mind for any reason within 14 days of purchase, you are free to return your item(s) to us for exchange or full refund
Beyond our 'No Questions Asked' period we will of course, happily accept items being returned as a result of damage or packing errors. In each of these cases we will provide you with a freepost address for the return of the item(s).