OS Explorer Active - 228 - March & Ely
228 - March & Ely area Explorer Map
1:25 000 scale (4 cm to 1 km – 2.5 inches to 1 mile) The essential map for outdoor activities.
OS Explorer Map is the Ordnance Survey’s most detailed folding map and is recommended for anyone enjoying outdoor activities including walking, horse riding and off-road cycling. Providing complete GB coverage, the OS Explorer map series details information essential in the great outdoors, including youth hostels, pubs and visitor information. Rights of way, fences, permissive paths and bridleways are clearly shown, ensuring you have the best information to get the most out of your time in the countryside.
Customers can now discover the landscape in all weathers thanks to OS Explorer Map
– Active, a tough, versatile version of the OS Explorer map.
228 March & Ely featuring :-
- Hereward Way
- Fen Rivers Way
- E2 (European Long Distance Route)
- Downham Market
How to access the digital version of this map
This map comes with a digital version which you can download to your smartphone or tablet.
Go to OS.uk/redeem for more details (terms and conditions apply).
Scratch off the panel on the inside cover of the map to reveal a code, you are then just three easy steps away from downloading your digital map. If the scratch panel has already been scratched off or if you have any problems downloading your map, please call the OS Customer Service Centre on 03456 050505.
|Series||Explorer Active Maps|
|Activity||Cycling, Horse Riding, Orienteering, Walking|
|Product Country||England, UK|
- OS Explorer - 228 - March & ElyRRP £8.99 Our Price £6.29 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £2.70 (30%)
- Michelin Local Map - 359-Marche & UmbriaRRP £5.99 Our Price £5.39 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £0.60 (10%)
- Cassini Revised New - Peterborough (1901)RRP £9.99 Our Price £4.99 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £5.00 (50.1%)
- A-Z Street Atlas - PeterboroughRRP £4.95 Our Price £3.46 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £1.49 (30.1%)