OS Explorer Active - 19 - Howgill Fells & Upper Eden Valley
OL19 - Howgill Fells & Upper Eden Valley areas Explorer Active Map
1:25 000 scale (4 cm to 1 km – 2.5 inches to 1 mile) The essential map for outdoor activities.
OS Explorer Map is the Ordnance Survey’s most detailed folding map and is recommended for anyone enjoying outdoor activities including walking, horse riding and off-road cycling. Providing complete GB coverage, the OS Explorer map series details information essential in the great outdoors, including youth hostels, pubs and visitor information. Rights of way, fences, permissive paths and bridleways are clearly shown, ensuring you have the best information to get the most out of your time in the countryside.
Customers can now discover the landscape in all weathers thanks to OS Explorer Map
– Active, a tough, versatile version of the OS Explorer map.
OL19 Howgill Fells & Upper Eden Valley areas featuring :-
- Pennine Way
- Dales Way
- Dales Way (Guide Book)
- Pennine Way (National Trail)
- E2 (European Long Distance Route)
- Kirkby Stephen
- North Yorkshire
|Series||Explorer Active Maps|
|Activity||Cycling, Horse Riding, Orienteering, Walking|
|Product Country||England, UK|
- Harvey Superwalker - Howgill FellsRRP £10.95 Our Price £9.31 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £1.64 (15%)
- OS Explorer Leisure - OL19 - Howgill Fells & Upper Eden ValleyRRP £8.99 Our Price £6.29 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £2.70 (30%)
- Cicerone The Lune Valley and Howgills - A Walking GuideRRP £12.95 Our Price £9.06 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £3.89 (30%)