OS Explorer Active - 16 - The Cheviot Hills
OL16 - The Cheviot Hills area Explorer Active Map
1:25 000 scale (4 cm to 1 km – 2.5 inches to 1 mile) The essential map for outdoor activities.
OS Explorer Map is the Ordnance Survey’s most detailed folding map and is recommended for anyone enjoying outdoor activities including walking, horse riding and off-road cycling. Providing complete GB coverage, the OS Explorer map series details information essential in the great outdoors, including youth hostels, pubs and visitor information. Rights of way, fences, permissive paths and bridleways are clearly shown, ensuring you have the best information to get the most out of your time in the countryside.
Customers can now discover the landscape in all weathers thanks to OS Explorer Map
– Active, a tough, versatile version of the OS Explorer map.
OL16 The Cheviot Hills areas featuring :-
- Pennine Way
- St Cuthbert's Way
- Borders Abbeys Way
- Pennine Way (National Trail)
- E2 (European Long Distance Route)
|Series||Explorer Active Maps|
|Activity||Cycling, Horse Riding, Orienteering, Walking|
|Product Country||England, Scotland, UK|
- OS Landranger Active - 80 - Cheviot Hills & Kielder WaterRRP £14.99 Our Price £10.49 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £4.50 (30%)
- Cassini Revised New - Cheviot Hills & Kielder Water (1901)RRP £9.99 Our Price £4.99 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £5.00 (50.1%)