DK - Eyewitness Travel Guide - Australia
Our Price £13.59 With Free UK Delivery On All Orders Saving £3.40 (20%)
The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring this vast, beautiful country.
Enjoy a spectacular sunrise at Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, go diving on the Great Barrier Reef or take a road trip on the Great Ocean Road: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Australia with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Australia:
- Over 60 colour maps, including a map of Sydney's transport system, help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Australia, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and area plans show in detail Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House, life on the Great Barrier Reef, Port Arthur, the Kimberley, the Hunter Valley, each region's main coastline and more
- Colour photographs of Australia's vibrant cities and incredible varied landscape, from stunning coastline to spectacular national parks, mountain views to the vast outback - and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Sydney (the Rocks and Circular Quay; City Centre and Darling Harbour; Botanic Gardens and the Domain; Kings Cross, Darlinghurst and Paddington), New South Wales and the ACT (including the Blue Mountains, the Hunter Valley, Canberra and sights along the coastline), Queensland (including the Great Barrier Reef, Brisbane, Townsville, Fraser Island, the Whitsunday Islands, Port Douglas, Cairns and Daintree National Park), the Northern Territory (including Darwin, Kakudu National Park, Alice Springs, King's Canyon and Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park), Western Australia (including Perth, Margaret River, Rottnest Island, Shark Bay and the Kimberley), South Australia (including Adelaide, Kangaroo Island, Murray River, the Barossa and the Flinders Ranges), Victoria (including Melbourne, the Great Ocean Road, the Yarra Valley and the Australian Alps) and Tasmania
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about the country's Aboriginal history and culture, epic landscape, flora and fauna, art and culture, World Heritage Areas, festivals and events, and more
- Experience the culture with features on the wines of Australia, surfing and beach culture, Aboriginal art, city architecture, food and drink scene, and more
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus transport, visa and health information
size: 130 x 221 mm
|Activity||Dining Out, Travel|
We pride ourselves on providing a fast, efficient service and therefore we aim to dispatch all orders received before 3:30pm on the same day.
Free Standard UK Delivery
We offer free UK delivery via Whistl 3-day service as standard on orders up to a value of £50 which usually takes working 3 days for delivery. Orders in excess of this value will be upgraded free of charge to 24hr courier. Need it fast? we offer a selection of shipping upgrades at the checkout stage.
The Dash 14 day – ‘No Questions Asked’ Returns Policy
Provided you return the item(s) to us in an unused and resaleable condition along with its original packaging…
We guarantee that if you change your mind for any reason within 14 days of purchase, you are free to return your item(s) to us for exchange or full refund
Beyond our 'No Questions Asked' period we will of course, happily accept items being returned as a result of damage or packing errors. In each of these cases we will provide you with a freepost address for the return of the item(s).