DK - Eyewitness Travel Guide - Alaska
Our Price £11.99 With Free UK Delivery On All Orders Saving £3.00 (20%)
Eyewitness Travel Guide - Alaska
The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring this wild and scenic state.
Tour the mighty Mendenhall Glacier, ride the Alaska Marine Highway or brave the cold to catch a glimpse of the mesmerising Northern Lights: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Alaska with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Alaska:
- Over 25 colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Alaska, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and area plans show in detail the Alaska Native Heritage Center, Independence Mine State Historical Park, Kenai Fjords National Park and more
- Colour photographs of Alaska's natural wonders - glaciers, waterfalls, lakes and rivers, forest trails, mountains, Arctic tundra - plus harbour towns, villages and the state's largest city, Anchorage
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Anchorage, the Kenai peninsula, Prince William Sound, Southeast Alaska, Western Interior Alaska, Eastern Interior Alaska, Southwest Alaska, Arctic and Western Alaska
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about the history of Alaska, land and ecology, people and society, and festivals and events that take place throughout the year
- Experience Alaska with features on the Native cultures and peoples of Alaska, volcanoes and earthquakes, Alaska's glaciers, landscape and wildlife, Russian culture, dog sledding, and more
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus transport, visa and health information DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Alaska is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Alaska.
|Activity||Dining Out, Travel|
We pride ourselves on providing a fast, efficient service and therefore we aim to dispatch all orders received before 3:30pm on the same day.
Free Standard UK Delivery
We offer free UK delivery via Whistl 3-day service as standard on orders up to a value of £50 which usually takes working 3 days for delivery. Orders in excess of this value will be upgraded free of charge to 24hr courier. Need it fast? we offer a selection of shipping upgrades at the checkout stage.
The Dash 14 day – ‘No Questions Asked’ Returns Policy
Provided you return the item(s) to us in an unused and resaleable condition along with its original packaging…
We guarantee that if you change your mind for any reason within 14 days of purchase, you are free to return your item(s) to us for exchange or full refund
Beyond our 'No Questions Asked' period we will of course, happily accept items being returned as a result of damage or packing errors. In each of these cases we will provide you with a freepost address for the return of the item(s).