Walking-Books - The Cotswolds Pack
Our Price £8.96 With Free UK Delivery On All Orders Saving £2.99 (25%)
The hugely popular Cotswold Pack contains 20 walks to suit all abilities that certainly make the most of the beautiful area that has always been a favourite with walkers.
Each walk is on an individual handy, durable, weather-proof walking card with Ordnance Survey mapping and come complete with a user guide and useful map case.
The Cotswolds PackThe 20 fascinating walks are:
- The Windrush Valley from Minster Lovell Hall, an easy 3.5 mile walk of up to 3 hours
- The Cotswold Water Park and Thames Path, an easy 5 mile walk of up to 4 hours
- Caudle Green from Brimpsfield, an easy 5.5 mile walk of up to 4 hours
- The Leach Valley to Akeman Street from Southrop, an easy 6.5 mile walk of up to 5 hours
- Edgeworth and the Frome Valley from Miserden, an easy 5 mile walk of up to 4 hours
- Golden Valley from Sapperton, an easy 6 mile walk of up to 4.5 hours
- The Coln Valley and Arlington from Coln St Aldwyns, an easy/medium 7 mile walk of up to 5 hours
- Chastleton and Cornwell from Adlestrop, an easy/medium 6 mile walk of up to 5 hours
- The Rissingtons from Bourton-on-the-Water, an easy/medium 9.5 mile walk of up to 6 hours
- Sherborne Park Water-Meadows and The Barringtons, an easy/medium 7.5 mile walk of up to 5 hours
- Stanway and Shenberrow Hill from Stanton, an easy/medium 7 mile walk of up to 5.5 hours
- Cooper's Hill from Cranham, an easy/medium 7 mile walk of up to 5 hours
- Devil's Chimney from Seven Springs, a medium 9 mile walk of up to 6 hours
- Bredon Hill from Elmley Castle, a medium 8 mile walk of up to 5.5 hours
- Guiting Wood from Guiting Power, a medium 9 mile walk of up to 6 hours
- Dover's Hill and Broadway Tower from Broadway, a medium 9 mile walk of up to 6 hours
- Naunton and the Windrush Valley from Lower Slaughter, a medium 10 mile walk of up to 7.5 hours
- Belas Knap and Cleeve Hill from Winchcombe, a medium/difficult 10 mile walk of up to 7 hours
- Chedworth Roman Villa from Northleach, a medium/difficult 9.5 mile walk of up to 7 hours
- Hailes Abbey and Stumps Cross from Winchcombe, a medium/difficult 12 mile walk of up to 8 hours
We pride ourselves on providing a fast, efficient service and therefore we aim to dispatch all orders received before 3:30pm on the same day.
Free Standard UK Delivery
We offer free UK delivery via Whistl 3-day service as standard on orders up to a value of £50 which usually takes working 3 days for delivery. Orders in excess of this value will be upgraded free of charge to 24hr courier. Need it fast? we offer a selection of shipping upgrades at the checkout stage.
The Dash 14 day – ‘No Questions Asked’ Returns Policy
Provided you return the item(s) to us in an unused and resaleable condition along with its original packaging…
We guarantee that if you change your mind for any reason within 14 days of purchase, you are free to return your item(s) to us for exchange or full refund
Beyond our 'No Questions Asked' period we will of course, happily accept items being returned as a result of damage or packing errors. In each of these cases we will provide you with a freepost address for the return of the item(s).