Trailblazer - Cornwall Coast Path
Our Price £9.59 With Free UK Delivery On All Orders Saving £2.40 (20%)
Trailblazer - The Cornwall Coast Path (South West Coast Path Part 2 - Bude to Plymouth)
This guide to the coast path from Bude to Plymouth (288-1/4 miles/ 460km) covers the Cornwall section of the 630-mile South-West Coast Path National Trail around the western tip of Britain and is the second book in this three-part series. It was based on Cornwall Coast Path – Bude to Falmouth originally written by Edith Schofield and rewalked, re-researched and expanded by Henry Stedman and Joel Newton accompanied by Daisy.
The Cornwall Coast Path comprises some of the best coastal walking in Europe. With constantly changing scenery, the footpath takes in secluded coves, tiny fishing villages, rocky headlands, bustling resorts, wooded estuaries and golden surf-washed beaches. It is an area rich in wildlife, with seabirds, wild flowers, dolphins and seals.
The path has been completely rewalked and all the information checked for the new 4th edition.
NEW FOR THIS EDITION
- Now covers the entire 288-mile coastline of Cornwall
- Full colour introductory section to Cornwall and the coast path
- Also includes a detailed guide to the gateway city of Plymouth
- Plus – walking with a dog. Test walked by Daisy, author Henry Stedman's dog who accompanied him every step of the way
Includes 142 detailed walking maps: the largest-scale maps available – At just under 1:20,000 (8cm or 31/8 inches to 1 mile) these are bigger than even the most detailed walking maps currently available in the shops. Now includes GPS waypoints.
Itineraries for all walkers – whether walking the entire route over 17 to 23 days or sampling the highlights on day walks or short breaks. Detailed public transport information for all access points.
Practical information for all budgets – Bude through to Falmouth: where to stay (campsites, hostels, B&Bs, pubs and hotels), where to eat, what to see.
New South-West Coast Path 3-title series
PART 1: Exmoor & North Devon Coast Path
PART 2: Cornwall Coast Path
PART 3: Dorset & South Devon Coast Path
1. Unique mapping features – In many walking guidebooks the reader has to read a route description then try to relate it to the map. Our guides are much easier to use because walking directions, tricky junctions, places to stay and eat, points of interest and walking times are all written onto the maps themselves in the places to which they apply. With their uncluttered clarity, these are not general-purpose maps but fully-edited maps drawn by walkers for walkers.
2. An all-in-one guide – Trailblazer guides include practical information not usually found in walking guides to the UK: places to stay, places to eat, attractions along the way and public transport information.
3. Part 2 of new South-West Coast Path series
We pride ourselves on providing a fast, efficient service and therefore we aim to dispatch all orders received before 3:30pm on the same day.
Free Standard UK Delivery
We offer free UK delivery via Whistl 3-day service as standard on orders up to a value of £50 which usually takes working 3 days for delivery. Orders in excess of this value will be upgraded free of charge to 24hr courier. Need it fast? we offer a selection of shipping upgrades at the checkout stage.
The Dash 14 day – ‘No Questions Asked’ Returns Policy
Provided you return the item(s) to us in an unused and resaleable condition along with its original packaging…
We guarantee that if you change your mind for any reason within 14 days of purchase, you are free to return your item(s) to us for exchange or full refund
Beyond our 'No Questions Asked' period we will of course, happily accept items being returned as a result of damage or packing errors. In each of these cases we will provide you with a freepost address for the return of the item(s).