Lonely Planet - Travel Guide - Wales
Lose yourself in timeless rural scenery laced with glistening lakes and jagged peaks. Amble from festivals of food and opera to celebrations of art and ecology. Gorge yourself on medieval castles. Join the adrenaline junkies in a quest for the ultimate adventure. Whatever you want from Wales, this inspiring guide will help you find it.
Better than ever! We've reinvented this guidebook with a Highlights section, itineraries, expanded listings, a culture chapter and a practical directory.
- TAKE YOUR PICK - highlights and itineraries help you make the most of your trip to Cymru
- GET AWAY FROM IT ALL - comprehensive coverage allows you to explroe Wales' untouched countryside, remote villages and little-known islands
- DISCOVER THE GREAT OUTDOORS - practical information on outdoor activities, from walking the Pembrokeshire Coast Path to scaling Snowdon
- LUXURIATE - new gastropubs and boutique country hotels revealed and reviewed, to help you escape in style
- CUT LOOSE IN CARDIFF - find the best restaurants, bars and clubs in Wales' cosmopolitan capital with our expert listings