Lonely Planet - Travel Guide - Wales
Our Price £10.49 With Free UK Delivery On All Orders Saving £4.50 (30%)
Lose yourself in timeless rural scenery laced with glistening lakes and jagged peaks. Amble from festivals of food and opera to celebrations of art and ecology. Gorge yourself on medieval castles. Join the adrenaline junkies in a quest for the ultimate adventure. Whatever you want from Wales, this inspiring guide will help you find it.
Better than ever! We've reinvented this guidebook with a Highlights section, itineraries, expanded listings, a culture chapter and a practical directory.
- TAKE YOUR PICK - highlights and itineraries help you make the most of your trip to Cymru
- GET AWAY FROM IT ALL - comprehensive coverage allows you to explroe Wales' untouched countryside, remote villages and little-known islands
- DISCOVER THE GREAT OUTDOORS - practical information on outdoor activities, from walking the Pembrokeshire Coast Path to scaling Snowdon
- LUXURIATE - new gastropubs and boutique country hotels revealed and reviewed, to help you escape in style
- CUT LOOSE IN CARDIFF - find the best restaurants, bars and clubs in Wales' cosmopolitan capital with our expert listings
We pride ourselves on providing a fast, efficient service and therefore we aim to dispatch all orders received before 3:30pm on the same day.
Free Standard UK Delivery
We offer free UK delivery via Whistl 3-day service as standard on orders up to a value of £50 which usually takes working 3 days for delivery. Orders in excess of this value will be upgraded free of charge to 24hr courier. Need it fast? we offer a selection of shipping upgrades at the checkout stage.
The Dash 14 day – ‘No Questions Asked’ Returns Policy
Provided you return the item(s) to us in an unused and resaleable condition along with its original packaging…
We guarantee that if you change your mind for any reason within 14 days of purchase, you are free to return your item(s) to us for exchange or full refund
Beyond our 'No Questions Asked' period we will of course, happily accept items being returned as a result of damage or packing errors. In each of these cases we will provide you with a freepost address for the return of the item(s).