A-Z Regional Road Atlas - East Anglia
Our Price £5.95
This A-Z map of East Anglia is a full colour regional road atlas featuring 39 pages of continuous road mapping extending from Grantham and Milton Keynes in the west to Lowestoft on the east coast, and from St Albans and Chelmsford in the south to Cromer on the north coast.
Published at a clear 2.5 miles to 1 inch the following features are shown on the road mapping:
- Motorways with full junction detail, primary routes and destinations, A & B roads, under construction and proposed roads, service areas, tolls, mileages, county and unitary authority boundaries.
- Selected safety camera locations with maximum speed limits.
- Selected fuel stations.
- The Norfolk Broads National Park boundary.
- Selected places of interest and tourist information centres.
Also included are 14 city, town, airport or port plans for:
- Bury St. Edmunds
- Great Yarmouth
- King's Lynn
- Harwich Port
- London Stansted Airport
There are 2 separate indexes:
- An index to cities, towns, villages, hamlets and locations.
- A places of interest index with corresponding map symbols alongside each entry for easy indentification.
We pride ourselves on providing a fast, efficient service and therefore we aim to dispatch all orders received before 3:30pm on the same day.
Free Standard UK Delivery
We offer free UK delivery via 2nd class Royal Mail service as standard on orders up to a value of £75 which usually takes working 2-4 working days for delivery. Orders in excess of this value will be upgraded free of charge to 24hr courier. Need it fast? we offer a selection of shipping upgrades at the checkout stage.
The Dash 14 day – ‘No Questions Asked’ Returns Policy
Provided you return the item(s) to us in an unused and resaleable condition along with its original packaging…
We guarantee that if you change your mind for any reason within 14 days of purchase, you are free to return your item(s) to us for exchange or full refund
Beyond our 'No Questions Asked' period we will of course, happily accept items being returned as a result of damage or packing errors. In each of these cases we will provide you with a freepost address for the return of the item(s).