ST&G's Joyously Busy Great British Adventure Map
Our Price £10.49 With Free UK Delivery On All Orders Saving £4.50 (30%)
A new kind of map! Featuring the best wild places, islands, mountains, beaches, waterways, viewpoints, routes and eccentric events, ST&G have created this awesome map that's ideal for any trail trekker, bothie basher, circumference cyclist or wending walker.
The front has a map of Britain with thousands of things to look at, run up or jump in. The back has top places for all sorts of activities, events and random trivia to impress your friends, plus space to add your own plans and notes, plus lists of things to tick off. It's an ideal gift for any aspiring adventurer!
It's not easy being an outdoor adventurer in Britain. There's just too much to choose from!
The Great British Adventure Map, described by creators Strumpshaw, Tincleton & Giggleswick as ‘all the best bits of Britain on a single sheet of paper’, bamboozles you with choices for where to explore next. Packed with places to visit, things to see, trails to walk, events to join, rides to...ride, it's perfect for anyone who has ever asked "what do you want to do this weekend?"
A 2-sided, fold-out map in the same style as an OS Landranger map, the front has a map of all of Great Britain in 1:1 000 000 scale, showing long distance walking and cycling routes, the top 50 places to visit, great beaches, hills and mountains and some of the best views in the country.
The back has a wealth of information on events, activities and ideas, with room to tick off completed ones and add your own thoughts and ideas. It's an ideal aid for any aspiring British adventurer seeking to fulfil their destiny!
- All of Britain on one large map sheet
- Map shows key long distance walking and cycling routes, mountains, hills, beaches, viewpoints, outdoor art, historical sites and much more
- Top 50 adventure locations with notes on each and a checklist as you visit them
- Month by month events list
- The best places to visit for all kinds of activities from cycling, walking and diving to camping and stargazing
- Guidance for planning your own adventure
- Size: A glorious 89 x 100cm (similar to an OS Landranger), folded with a traditional card cover
- Handsomely printed on high quality uncoated paper, so you can scribble notes, route lines or make improvements to the map
- Dreamed up, designed and made in Britain
|Series||OS Tour Maps|
|Activity||Cycling, Touring, Walking|
|Brand||ST&G's MARVELLOUS MAPS|
We pride ourselves on providing a fast, efficient service and therefore we aim to dispatch all orders received before 3:30pm on the same day.
Free Standard UK Delivery
We offer free UK delivery via Whistl 3-day service as standard on orders up to a value of £50 which usually takes working 3 days for delivery. Orders in excess of this value will be upgraded free of charge to 24hr courier. Need it fast? we offer a selection of shipping upgrades at the checkout stage.
The Dash 14 day – ‘No Questions Asked’ Returns Policy
Provided you return the item(s) to us in an unused and resaleable condition along with its original packaging…
We guarantee that if you change your mind for any reason within 14 days of purchase, you are free to return your item(s) to us for exchange or full refund
Beyond our 'No Questions Asked' period we will of course, happily accept items being returned as a result of damage or packing errors. In each of these cases we will provide you with a freepost address for the return of the item(s).