Harvey Ultra Map - Peak District South XT40
Our Price £7.96 With Free UK Delivery On All Orders Saving £1.99 (20%)
Harvey Ultra Map XT40 - Peak District South
40 years’ experience have gone into HARVEY’s most creative new series. Slim and light, the Ultramap covers a large area and yet is handily compact. Pocket perfect!
Covers the area between Buxton and Matlock. Includes Leek, the Roaches and Dovedale.
- The Ultramap covers a large area yet is small enough to slip in a pocket
- The Ultramap is fully detailed genuine original HARVEY mapping.
- The Ultramap is tough and 100% waterproof. Use it without a map case, whatever the weather!
- To provide the biggest area on the smallest lightest sheet, the Ultramap is printed double sided.
- The ingenious folding pattern allows you to open the Ultramap directly to any part, and either side, of the sheet
- The two sides are aligned, so when you reach the edge of the Ultramap sheet you simply flip it over without re-folding. There’s an overlap as well, so you can map read continuously
- The magic scale of 1:40,000 enables the Ultramap to provide all the detail you would expect to find on a large scale walking map, including rights of way and boundaries
- Plastic pocket for protection
- Ultra tough
- Ultra light
- Ultra compact
- 100% waterproof
- No compromise - original HARVEY mapping for sure navigation
- Opens directly to any part, and either side, of the sheet
- National Grid for reference
- Large area in handy format
- Built to cope with rough conditions
- Weighs just 25g
|Activity||Cycling, Horse Riding, Orienteering, Walking|
We pride ourselves on providing a fast, efficient service and therefore we aim to dispatch all orders received before 3:30pm on the same day.
Free Standard UK Delivery
We offer free UK delivery via Whistl 3-day service as standard on orders up to a value of £50 which usually takes working 3 days for delivery. Orders in excess of this value will be upgraded free of charge to 24hr courier. Need it fast? we offer a selection of shipping upgrades at the checkout stage.
The Dash 14 day – ‘No Questions Asked’ Returns Policy
Provided you return the item(s) to us in an unused and resaleable condition along with its original packaging…
We guarantee that if you change your mind for any reason within 14 days of purchase, you are free to return your item(s) to us for exchange or full refund
Beyond our 'No Questions Asked' period we will of course, happily accept items being returned as a result of damage or packing errors. In each of these cases we will provide you with a freepost address for the return of the item(s).