Walking-Books - The Snowdonia Pack
The Snowdonia Pack
The hugely popular Snowdonia Pack contains 20 walks to suit all abilities that certainly make the most of the stunning area that has always been a favourite with walkers.
Each walk is on an individual handy, durable, weather-proof walking card with Ordnance Survey mapping and come complete with a user guide and useful map case.
20 Classic Walks in a Walkers Paradise:
- Padarn Country park, an easy 4.5 mile walk of up to 3.5 hours.
- Mynydd Pen-Rhos from Ty'n-y-groes, an easy 4 mile walk of up to 3 hours.
- Nant Gwernol and Bryn-Eglwys Slate Quarry from Abergynolwyn Station, an easy 5.5 mile walk of up to 3.5 hours.
- Aber Falls, an easy 6.5 mile walk of up to 4 hours.
- Tremadog and Porthmadog from Borth-y-Gest, an easy 7.5 mile walk of up to 4.5 hours.
- Capel Garmon Long Cairn, Conwyn Falls and Fairy Glen from Betwys-y-Coed. An easy/medium 6 mile walk of up to 4.5 hours.
- Llangelynin Church from the Sychnant Pass, an easy/medium 6.5 mile walk of up to 4.5 hours.
- Ty Mawr from Dolwyddelan, an easy/medium 7 mile walk of up to 5 hours.
- A Panorama walk from Barmouth, a medium 5.5 mile walk of up to 4 hours.
- Cregennen Lakes and the Barmouth Estuary from Arthog, a medium 9 mile walk of up to 5.5 hours.
- Pen-y-gaer and Canovium, a medium 8 mile walk of up to 5 hours.
- Happy Valley, Carn March Arthur and the Bearded Lake, a medium 7.5 mile walk of up to 5 hours.
- Dduallt and Ceunant Cynfal from Llan Ffestiniog, a medium 7.5 mile walk of up to 5 hours.
- Sygun Copper Mine from Nantmor, a medium 8 mile walk of up to 6 hours.
- Moelwyn Mawr from Tanygrisiau, a medium/difficult 7.5 mile walk of up to 5.5 hours.
- The Roman Steps from Llyn Cwm Bychan, a medium/difficult 8.5 miles of up to 7 hours.
- Llyn Crafnant and Swallow Falls from Capel Curig, a medium/difficult 11 mile walk of up to 7.5 hours.
- Snowdon by way of the Rhyd Ddu and Snowdon Ranger Paths, a difficult 10 mile walk of up to 7 hours.
- Diffwys and Y Llethr, a difficult 12 mile walk of up to 8 hours.
- Cadair Idris, a very difficult 12 mile walk of up to 9 hours.