Walking-Books - The Peak District Pack 2
The Ultimate Walking Companion to the Peak District - a second volume of 20 classic walks on individual, handy, weather-proof cards with OS mapping.
This unique Peak District walking guide offers the following benefits:
- 20 outstanding circular walks, graded for suitability.
- Handy, durable, weather-proof walking cards.
- Useful PVC card/map holder.
- Fully comprehensive, straightforward User Guide booklet.
The 20 varied walks to suit all abilities include:
- A historical Trail from Cromford
- Rudyard Reservoir and Horton
- The Bow Stones and Sponds Hill
- Cave Dale and the Caverns
- Dovedale, Hall Dale and Ilam
- Higger Tor
- The Roaches
- Ashford in the Water and Monsal Head
- Gratton Dale and Elton
- Tissington Trail
- Shining Tor
- Stanage Edge
- The Edges from Hay Wood
- Bleaklow Head
- Kinder Low
- Jacob's Ladder
- South Head
- More Information