Walking-Books - The Dales Pack
The Dales PackThe Dales Pack is part of a series of unique walking guides covering the best walking country the UK has to offer. Each book in the series offers the following unique benefits: ·
- 20 outstanding circular walks, graded for suitability.
- Ordnance Survey mapping.
- Handy, durable, weather-proof walking cards.
- Useful PVC card/map holder.
- Fully comprehensive, straightforward User Guide booklet.
- 20 wonderful walks through some of the most beautiful countryside.
- Embsay Crag from Embsay Village, an easy 3.5 mile walk of up to 2 hours
- Hardraw Force from Hawes, an easy five mile walk of up to 3 hours
- Hebden Gill, Grassington & Linton Falls from Hebden, an easy 6.33 mile walk of up to 4 hours
- Leyburn Shawl & Wensley from Leyburn, an easy 7.5 mile walk of up to 4.5 hours
- The Ruins of The Templars Chapel from West Burton, an easy 5 mile walk of up to 3 hours
- Bolton Castle & Carperby from Aysgarth Falls, an easy/medium 7 mile walk of up to 4.5 hours
- Conistone Dib, Grassington & Grass Wood, an easy/medium 6.75 mile walk of up to 4 hours
- Into Cotterdale from Appersett, an easy/medium 7.5 mile walk of up to 5 hours
- Gawthrop & surrounding countryside from Dent, an easy/medium 6 mile walk of up to 4 hours
- The Norber Erratics & surrounding area from Clapham, an easy/medium 6.75 mile walk of up to 4 hours
- Oxnop Gill & Ivelet Bridge from Muker, an easy/medium 6.75 mile walk of up to 4.5 hours
- Arncliffe and Hawkswick from Kettlewell, a medium 6.75 mile walk of up to 4 hours
- Attermire Region & Caves from Settle, a medium 5.5 mile walk of up to 3.5 hours
- Caldbergh & The River Cover from Middleham, a medium 9 mile walk of up to 6 hours
- Langthwaite from Reeth, a medium 9 mile walk of up to 5.5 hours
- Maiden Castle & Grinton from Reeth, a medium 8.25 mile walk of up to 5.5 hours
- Blakethwaite Dams & Hard Level Gill from Gunnerside, a medium/difficult 11.5 mile walk of up to 7 hours
- Marsett & Semer Water from Bainbridge, a medium/difficult 9 mile walk of up to 6 hours
- Langstrothdale via Horse Head Moor from Halton Gill, a difficult 8 mile walk of up to 5 hours
- Tan Hill Inn & Ravenseat from Keld, a difficult 10.75 mile walk of up to 6.5 hours