Lonely Planet - Travel Guide - South Africa
Lonely Planet guide books are renowned for their first-hand approach, up-to-date maps and commitment to providing the best, impartial and objective information for travelers.
Cosmopolitan Cape Town and exuberant Soweto, rugged coastlines and Drakensberg peaks, Winelands and grassy velds
- TICKLE YOUR TASTEBUDS - take our insider tips for the best restaurants, wineries, cafés and bars
- UNRAVEL THE PAST - in-depth coverage of the region's eventful history
- GET ACTIVE - handpicked listings so you know where to surf, dive, horse ride, sail, bike, hike and fly
- THE ROAD - using our detailed maps, including customised itineraries maps and full-colour country map
- TRAVEL SAFELY - we keep you worded up on the scams, health issues and no-go areas
Please Note: This title will be specially ordered from our suppliers, please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
|Product Country||South Africa|