Lonely Planet - Travel Guide - Scandinavia
Lonely Planet guide books are renowned for their first-hand approach, up-to-date maps and commitment to providing the best, impartial and objective information for travelers.
Beyond the Arctic Circle the aurora borealis tangoes across the night sky, in Stockholm tangled streets beg to be explored, and a wild weekend runtur in Reykjavík will leave you thirsting for more.
This Scandinavia guide covers: Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, Tallinn, Iceland, Norway and Sweden.
- SEE IT ALL - explore the region using our detailed itineraries, easy-to-use maps and colour highlights
- FOLLOW IN THE STEPS of the Vikings - in depth coverage of an extraordinary wealth of ancient sites
- GET OUT, GET ACTIVE - discover Scandinavia's pristine wilderness with suggestions on the best places to ski, hike, cycle, canoe and dogsled
- KICK UP YOUR HEELS - from Helsinki's beer terraces to the irrepressible buzz of Copenhagen's bars and cafés, comprehensive entertainment listings give you the edge
- SLEEP LIKE AN ANGEL - with our definitive accommodation options for all budgets
Please Note: This title will be specially ordered from our suppliers, please allow 5-7 days for delivery.