Ordnance Survey - Microfibre Towel Large - Snowdon
Our Price £13.59 With Free UK Delivery On All Orders Saving £3.40 (20%)
Ordnance Survey Microfibre Towel Large - Snowdon
Discover the new OS collection of travel towels.
Dry off with the OS Snowdon travel towel. Whether you're day tripping or hiking up Snowdonia - admire the view from the top, wherever you are.
The OS Snowdonia Trek Towel is super soft, lightweight, highly absorbent, and dries 8 times faster than the average towel!
This travel towel is made from highly absorbent soft fibre material, making it both practical and nice to the touch.
The Polygene® permanent odour control helps keep down smells - no more Rover stinking up the car on the ride home. Scale Snowdonia with no worry of vertigo, neatly stow away at a moments notice..
- Features 1:25 000 mapping of the Snowdon, printed extra large - roughly three times normal size
- Composition: 66% polyester made from 8.7 recycled bottles and 34% polyester
- Soft fibre- extra soft-feel fabric
- Lightweight, ultra compact, and highly absorbent
- Dimensions open: 150cm x 90cm
- Absorbs 9x its own weight in water
- Dries 8x quicker than a standard beach towel
- Treated with Polygene permanent odour control
- Wash separately at 40 degrees; do not iron, do not tumble dry
We pride ourselves on providing a fast, efficient service and therefore we aim to dispatch all orders received before 3:30pm on the same day.
Free Standard UK Delivery
We offer free UK delivery via 2nd class Royal Mail service as standard on orders up to a value of £75 which usually takes working 2-4 working days for delivery. Orders in excess of this value will be upgraded free of charge to 24hr courier. Need it fast? we offer a selection of shipping upgrades at the checkout stage.
The Dash 14 day – ‘No Questions Asked’ Returns Policy
Provided you return the item(s) to us in an unused and resaleable condition along with its original packaging…
We guarantee that if you change your mind for any reason within 14 days of purchase, you are free to return your item(s) to us for exchange or full refund
Beyond our 'No Questions Asked' period we will of course, happily accept items being returned as a result of damage or packing errors. In each of these cases we will provide you with a freepost address for the return of the item(s).