Lonely Planet - Travel Guide - New Zealand
Lonely Planet guide books are renowned for their first-hand approach, up-to-date maps and commitment to providing the best, impartial and objective information for travelers.
The freshness and majesty of New Zealand will give you an electric charge like no other. These outdoors are truly great, showcased by misty Milford Sound and Rotorua's thermal pools, and the indoors ain't so bad either - dip into Wellington's art scene or the latest restaurants in Auckland.
- Maps and full-colour itineraries
- Food & Drink chapter by Cuisine magazine editor
- Coverage of organic establishments and Maori community-based tourism operators
- Expanded Outdoor Activities & Maori Culture chapters
- More budget accommodation options
|Product Country||New Zealand|