Lonely Planet - Travel Guide - Morocco
Morocco is sensory overload at its most intoxicating, from the scents and sounds of the medinas of Fès and Marrakesh to the astonishing Saharan landscapes. Roam its labyrinthine souqs, scrunch your toes into the sunset sand and let our guide take you to the cafés and hammams only the locals know.
- New sustainable travel tips
- Special chapters on arts, crafts and trekking
- The country's best accommodations
- Interviews with residents
- 96 maps and sumptuous colour images