Lonely Planet - Travel Guide - Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei
Visitors have been coming to the felicitous tropical crescent of Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei for over 1000 years so you'd be forgiven for thinking that there's little new to discover in the region. But there you'd be wrong. This trio of countries - intimately linked by history and multi-ethnic population embracing idigenous, Malay , Chinese and Indian people - are among Southeast Asia's fascinating and suprising.
- DISCOVER THE OUTDOORS with our coverage of trekking the magnificent Taman Negara, climbing the majestic Mt Kinabalu or rafting the mighty Batang Rejang
- SLURP NOODLES at bustling Penang hawker stalls or brightly lit night markets in Singapore using our authoritative Food & Drink chapter
- GET AROUND with our 122 detailed maps - including customised itineraries and walking tour maps
- GET THE BACKGROUND on the region's environmental, political and economic issues using our expert chapters
- TALK THE TALK with the help of our Malay language chapter
|Product Country||Brunei, Indonesia, Malasysia, Singapore|