Lonely Planet - Pocket Guide - Lisbon
Lonely Planet guide books are renowned for their first-hand approach, up-to-date maps and commitment to providing the best, impartial and objective information for travelers.
The Lisbon Encounter guide gives you twice the city in half the time.
Atlantic light, the mournful wail of fado, enchanting palaces - and also sharp bars, sleek design stores and Santa Caterina street parties. It's a city made for walking: take a stroll.
This pared-down number is ideal for quick trips - it's less accommodation, more neighbourhood highlights and the best of local knowledge.
- Full-colour pull-out map and detailed neighbourhood maps for easy navigation
- Written by a Portuguese-speaking author
- Locals share their Lisbon secrets: from where a bag designer gets his inspiration to a top chef's eating recommendations
- Walking tours and day trips
- Unique itineraries help you get the most out of your visit
Please Note: This title will be specially ordered from our suppliers, please allow 5-7 days for delivery.