Lonely Planet - Travel Guide - Jamaica
Lonely Planet guide books are renowned for their first-hand approach, up-to-date maps and commitment to providing the best, impartial and objective information for travelers.
Jerk fish and Blue Mountain coffee, waterfalls, fireworks, dance halls... Jamaica may have sugary sands and sunny sun, but it's not just another Caribbean island.
- New Events Calendar, Outdoor Activities chapter and expanded Music chapter
- Interviews with locals reveal must-sees and insider tips
- Stunning colour highlights section
- Eco-conscious travel choices
- Expanded accommodation section
Please Note: This title will be specially ordered from our suppliers, please allow 5-7 days for delivery.