A-Z Visitor's Atlas & Guide - Isle of Wight
Scale: 1.5 inches to 1 mile (2.4cm to 1km)
The Introduction on pages 2 & 3 provides a brief history of the island, followed by Travel and Transport information including ferry links and transport around the island itself.
Fourteen pages of detailed road mapping includes places of interest and tourist venue locations, which are clearly highlighted, followed by a comprehensive index to Towns, Villages, Hamlets and Locations. Also included is a list of Camping and Caravan sites together with addresses and telephone numbers.
In addition, the practical needs of the motorist are not forgotten with full major road junction detail, selected safety camera locations with their maximum speed limits and selected fuel stations.
If more detailed street mapping in the town centres is required there are 12 town plans each with their own descriptive text, tourist information, leisure attraction list and street index:
•Totland and Freshwater
Day trips can be planned using the concise Guide to Places of Interest section, which is designed to give a quick reference to categorised attractions, including telephone numbers and brief summaries where appropriate. Photographs throughout the atlas illustrate why the Isle of Wight is such a popular tourist destination.
|Product Region||Isle of Wight|
- A-Z Visitor's Map - Isle of WightRRP £5.95 Our Price £4.16 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £1.79 (30.1%)
- AA - 50 Walks - Hampshire & The Isle Of WightRRP £11.99 Our Price £8.39 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £3.60 (30%)
- AA - Walker's Map 16 - Isle Of WightRRP £7.99 Our Price £5.59 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £2.40 (30%)
- The Little Map Company - Route Finder - Isle Of WightRRP £2.50 Our Price £2.25 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £0.25 (10%)
- I-Spy - Isle Of WightRRP £2.50 Our Price £2.25 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £0.25 (10%)