Footprint Travel Handbook - Jordan
Small, unassuming and often overlooked, Jordan is a country brimming with historic attractions and natural beauty. Written by a regional expert, Footprint's new guide includes detailed coverage of Jordan's history, culture and archaeology with plans and details of all the major sites, as well as those off the beaten track. This guidebook also offers you advice on how to make the most of the stunning scenery, including the best places for camel safaris, diving and snorkelling, rock climbing and archaeological digs. With comprehensive listings on where to sleep and eat for all budgets and detailed maps to help you get around, Footprint's Jordan Handbook will help ensure you enjoy the very best experiences.
- Essentials section with practical advice on getting there and around
- Plans and details of all the major sites as well as those off the beaten track
- Features indispensable advice on traveling with children
- Background information on history, culture, religion, landscape and archaeology
- Highlights the best activities this stunning country has to offer from camel safaris to rock-climbing