Footprint Travel Handbook - India
The enigmatic sub-continent cannot fail to bewilder, bemuse, frustrate and captivate even the most seasoned traveller. With up-to-minute recommendations, the 18th edition of Footprint's revered and authoritative guide offers comprehensive advice on how to get the most from your trip. Whether you want to escape it all at a rural retreat, learn yoga in Goa, hike the Himalayas or be dazzled by Bollywood, this guide tells you everything you need to know.
- Covers the remote Northeastern states, enabling you to get off the beaten track
- Highlights map with the best of the country
- In-depth listings for all budgets covering accommodation, food and activites
- Includes information on transport within each region to help you plan
- Detailed mapping and planning sections