Footprint Travel Handbook - Egypt
The world's oldest tourist destination is waiting to be discovered. Footprint's fully revised and updated 6th edition of Egypt will take you from Cairo and the pyramids to desert-faring camels and ancient citadels. See live belly dancing shows, visit with bedouins, or join the Great Desert Circuit; whether you want to dive the Red Sea, sail down the Nile in a felucca or explore tombs and temples, this guide will tell you how. Includes a thorough background and history section, highlights map of what not to miss, plus listings of where to find the best food and drink and how to get around, giving the independent traveller the tools to really experience Egypt.
- Detailed culture, history and background sections
- Dedicated full-colour diving feature with tips on everything from PADI courses to diving spots
- Best activities, from desert safaris to lake fishing and trekking
- Great maps to help you get around: from boats along the Nile to navigating the backstreets of Cairo
- Full-colour planning section to inspire travellers