Footprint Travel Handbook - Costa Rica
Costa Rica might be the smallest of the Central American nations but it still manages to pack a punch. A tropical paradise of cloud forests, jungles, mud baths and thermal pools, palm-fringed beaches and exotic wildlife, all await the intrepid traveller. Footprint's fully updated 3rd edition is brimming with information on the best adventure activities, diving, surfing and trekking, plus eco-friendly options of where to sleep and all the necessaries on where to eat, drink and party.
- Full and detailed listings of the many different adventure activities on offer, including surfing, climbing, diving and trekking
- The lowdown on where to stay, with listings for all budgets, whether you're after a treehouse hammock or a luxury eco-lodge
- Perfect for the eco-traveller with detailed information on the many different nature reserves and how to get the best experiences from them
- All the necessaries on where to eat, drink and party
- New lightweight, durable format