Footprint Full-Colour Guide - Egypt Nile Valley & Red Sea
Navigate the winding, chaotic streets of Cairo, explore the temples and tombs from Giza to Abu Simbel, head for the Red Sea coast to dive the crystal clear waters of Ras Mohammed National Park, or simply kick back and relax on a felucca cruise down the mighty Nile. Egypt boasts so many sights it's hard to know where to start. Take off and discover them for yourself with Footprint's brand new full-colour guide, complete with stunning photography and lively and entertaining insights into the world's oldest tourist destination. This guide is accompanied by a stand alone Popout map of Cairo.
- Top dive sites of the Red Sea recommended
- Easy trips that you can make from Cairo to explore other ancient sites and pyramids
- Make the most of the Nile with all the information you need to know about staying onboard a felucca or taking a cruise
- Round up of the main festivals
- Including a unique stand-alone Popout map featuring Cairo, Heliopolis, the Giza Pyramids and the Sinai Peninsula
- Great tips on how to get off the beaten track