Footprint Full-Colour Guide - Croatia
Take off and explore Croatia, from the stunning medieval city of Dubrovnik, a UNESCO World Heritage Site known as the 'Pearl of the Adriatic', to the impressive and beautiful Split, a city within the walls of a Roman palace. Footprint's full-colour guide to Croatia helps travellers discover the national parks and dazzling natural beauty Croatia has to offer with the best advice on activities, adventure sports and tours. Including extensive (and sometimes eccentric) accommodation listings, where to find the best local food and drink, a full festival guide and fascinating insights into history, culture, wildlife and the environment - plus detailed mapping - this guide is packed full of hints and tips and inspirational photography to help anyone uncover the real appeal of this croissant-shaped beauty!
- What the locals say: Suggestions from local people on where to go and what to do
- A year in the region: Month-by-month guide to pros and cons of visiting at certain times of the year
- Great days out: A series of great driving routes and city walks
- Favourite things: The author's personal recommendations of a place of an activity
- Pick of the picnic spots: Where to picnic and the best places to buy your goodies