Footprint Focus Guide - Venezuela
Spend the afternoon relaxing on Venezuela's Caribbean coastline, diving in crystal clear waters or taking pictures at a marine national park. When you tire of the beach, head to the bustling streets of Merida, the wildlife of the plains or the humid intensity of the Amazon rainforest. Footprint Focus Venezuela offers detailed and thoroughly researched coverage of the land once described by Columbus as 'Paradise of Earth'. Features essential information on getting there and around plus fascinating insights into the history and culture of the country.The content of Footprint Focus Venezuela guide has been extracted from Footprint's South American Handbook.
- Essentials section with useful advice on getting there and around
- Highlights maps so you know what not to miss
- Comprehensive listings of where to eat, sleep and party
- Detailed street maps for Caracas and other key destinations
- Slim enough to fit in your pocket