Footprint Focus Guide - Sao Paulo
People-watch on the glorious beaches of Litoral Norte, experience colonial Brazil in the charming streets of Embu, and explore the rainforest-covered mountains that back on to the bottle-green Atlantic ocean. From relaxing days in a trendy São Paulo café to adventurous days exploring Brazil's largest island, Footprint Focus will help you pick the most rewarding places to explore in this diverse region. Jam-packed with information about the city's lively art and music scene, passionate sporting events such as the Brazilian Grand Prix, and spectacular scenery, this guide also provides up-to-date recommendations on where to eat and sleep and how to get around this vibrant region.The content of Footprint Focus São Paulo guide has been extracted from Footprint's Brazil Handbook.
- Small, compact soft cover guide
- Guide is ideal for those looking for both culture and adventure
- Up-to-date recommendations of great places to stay and eat
- Includes information on the region's eclectic festivals
- Highlights maps plus detailed street maps and metro map of São Paulo