Footprint Focus Guide - Recife & Northeast Brazil
Get lost in one of Pernambuco's colourful colonial towns before heading to Taumbau's beautiful beachfront and admiring the turquoise green ocean while soaking up Brazilian sunrays. Footprint Focus Recife & Northeast is the perfect companion for the adventurous traveller wanting to get the most out of this often overlooked region in South America's largest and most diverse country. Bursting with culture, Recife and Northeast Brazil are home to one of Brazil's most engaging art scenes. From advice on how to visit dramatic gorges to essential information on some of South America's most authentic carnivals, this guide will enable you to experience every corner of Brazil's most alluring region.The content of Footprintfocus Recife and Northeast Brazil guide has been extracted from Footprint's Brazil Handbook.
- Small, compact soft cover guide
- Includes Rio Grande do Norte and Fortaleza
- Featues the region's flourishing art scene as well as scenic hotspots
- Up-to-date recommendations of great places to stay and eat
- Highlights map of the region plus detailed street maps for important towns and cities