Footprint Focus Guide - Malaga & Costa Del Sol
Sample some of Andalucía's finest seafood, admire an ancient Roman theatre and enjoy a beer in a crusty old-fashioned bar. Málaga is best known for the legions of sun worshipers that visit each year, but there is much more to this cosmopolitan province. Gaze in to the dizzying depths of El Tajo gorge when you visit Ronda, enjoy the charm of white-washed villages where time has stood still, and admire the surreal rocks of the inland mountain ranges which have been twisted into odd shapes and sizes. Footprint Focus Málaga & Costa del Sol covers all the little-known gems that are often overlooked in this popular province, as well as popular destinations. Includes detailed information on sights and attractions and fascinating insights into the history and culture of the province.The content of Footprint Focus Málaga guide has been extracted from Footprint's Andalucía Handbook.
- Small, compact soft cover guide
- Essentials section with useful advice on getting there and around
- Highlights maps so you know what not to miss
- Comprehensive listings including where to have fun, sleep and eat the best tapas
- Detailed street maps for Málaga and other key destinations