Footprint Focus Guide - Ho Chi Minh City & South Vietnam
Lush green paddy fields, winding rivers and a crazy metropolis all await intrepid explorers to Ho Chi Minh City and the Mekong Delta. Pearl of the Orient, Ho Chi Minh City is the economic and commercial centre of the nation. Home to manic traffic, trendy bars, and exclusive shops, this is a city that will confound your expectations and suck you in to its frenetic energy. The serene Mekong Delta on the other hand will refresh your traveller's soul as you pass miles of paddy fields, enjoying the winding rivers and little islands that make this area so enchanting to visitors. Featuring practical advice on getting there and around and tips on what to do and see, Footprint Focus Ho Chi Minh City & Mekong Delta is a thorough, yet concise guide to this fascinating region of Vietnam.The content of Footprintfocus Ho Chi Minh City & Mekong Delta guide has been extracted from Footprint's Vietnam Handbook.
- Small, compact soft cover guide
- Essentials section with indispensable information on getting there and around
- Highlights maps of Ho Chi Minh City and the Mekong Delta, so you know what not to miss
- Comprehensive listings of where to eat, drink and sleep
- Detailed street maps to help you find your way around